1) Remove tattoo bandage in 2-3 hours.
2) Wash gently with warm soapy water until clean of blood/plasma (shower ok).
3) Pat dry with clean paper towel or fresh towel.
Let your tattoo breath for the rest of the day.
4) On the second day of healing, you can now clean your tattoo with water and pat dry with a clean paper towel.
With freshly washed hands apply a healing ointment to your entire tattoo and rub it in. We recommend our in-house healing ointment: Small Batch Herbal Healing Stick You will see your skin absorb the salve, and create a light protective barrier as well. It heals on a cellular level because this three flower herbal remedy is like healing food for the skin. Do this twice today.
5) You will repeat this process twice daily for the next 3 days as well.
6) On the 5th day of healing just clean your tattoo with water and pat dry with a clean paper towel.
From this day forward you want to let your tattoo dry out and let the skin shedding or “tattoo flakes” fall off naturally. Please don’t pick or scratch your tattoo. No tattoo salve required for the next week or so.
Once your tattoo is nearly healed, at about two and half weeks from the day you were tattooed, you can start using the Healing Stick again.
7) Other Don’ts include: *Don’t soak in water or bath, no swimming.
*Don’t expose your tattoo to direct sunlight.
*Don’t pick or scratch your tattoo.
8)Have patience and drink lots of water, take care of yourself as your body is healing. Remember the better that you take care of yourself the better your tattoo will heal.
Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
Bridge: 2-3 months
Eyebrow: 2-3 months
Nostril: 2-3 months
Lip: 2-3 months
Septum: 1.5-2 months
Tongue: 1.5- 2 months
Navel: 2-4 months
Nipples: 6-8 months
Lobes: 1.5-2 months
Helix: 3-4 months
Forward Helix: 3-4 months
Rook: 3-4 months
Conch: 3-4 months
Daith: 3-4 months
Tragus: 4-6 months
Industrial: 6+ months
Orbital: 6+ months